Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga Guide
In this guide I will give a walkthrough description of each of the locations of the minikits, red bricks, and achievements.
In addition I have included links to maps which illustrate where each item is (I can't take credit for the maps though, they
are apparently from a strategy guide). In the case of
ambiguity, for some levels I will describe the locations of the "challenge" canisters as well.
However, I will not be including information about the leves from Episodes 4, 5, and 6. The reason for this is because these
levels are virtually identical to the ones that appeared in Lego Star Wars II, so any guide for that game would be applicable
for the corresponding levels in The Complete Saga. GameFAQs has a good collection of them,
in particular this one by "Timperius" was one
I found helpful. Note however that the "challenge mode" canister locations are not in that walkthrough, as that gameplay
mode did not appear in Lego Star Wars II.
Also note that some items can only be obtained in Free Play mode, and those that require this are noted as "Free Mode" as
well as a note about which specific abilities are needed for that minikit or brick. A legend follows:
- Needs a character with a blaster (Leia, Han Solo, etc)
- Needs a small character such as an Ewok (say Wicket for example)
- Needs C-3P0 (or any equivalent droid character)
- Requires R2-D2
- Needs any Jedi character
- Dark Force
- Needs a sith Jedi character (such as Darth Vader)
- High Jump
- Requires a character who can jump exceptionally high (Jar Jar Binx for example).
- Bounty Hunter
- Requires a bounty hunter character (Greedo or Bobba Fett for example).
- Requires one to use a hover character, that is, one that you can hold A down with to allow them
to fly (R2-D2 for example)
- Needs a Stormtrooper character (either the Stormtrooper, or you can use Darth Vader for Stormtrooper doors).
- Needs a Tie-based vehicle (Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, etc).
(1 found in story mode but still no description)
Map for Level
- In the first tunnel after the starting room there are a number of little panels on the walls you can use force on to get coins. Do
this on all of them, and at the end of the tunnel (where you can either continue to the right or there is a droid door to your left) a
minikit will appear.
- (Free Mode, small, C-3P0) - Where you get minikit #1 there is a droid door to your left. Go through it and you'll find a room with 4
blocks you can use the force on to stack up as well as two force fields on the walls on the left and right. The minikit is above to your
left (there is also one above to your right, but we will get that one later). To get it though you need to use a small character to go
through the passage at the end of the left wall, then walk to the end of the pathway to get the minikit.
- (Free Mode, small, C-3P0, force, high jump) To get the other minikit in this room stand on the button at the end of the ledge you
come through as the small character to disable the force fields. Now stack the crates using the force, and use a high jumping character
(Jar Jar) to jump up to the crates and then to the minikit.
- (Free mode, R2, high jump) After the last minikit room, continuing down the main hallway there is an R2 door on your left. Go through
the door. At the end of the room there's a small stand with a yellow & black checkerboard pattern on it. Stand on it and your partner
will move it using the force. Then use a high jump character to double jump up to the minikit.
- (Free mode, R2, high jump, dark force) In the same room as the last minikit there's a spaceship to build. Build it and it will fly
through the forcefield on the wall to the right. On this wall towards the top there is a panel you can use force on to reveal an opening.
Double jump up to this opening with a high jump character. You will then come to a ledge. Using R2, hover over to the opposite side where
the spaceship is. There is an R2 switch here, but just jump up onto the spaceship and double jump with a high jump character to get a minikit.
- Continuing along the tunnel, keep flicking the small switches on the walls using the force and minikit will appear at the end of the hall.
- (Free mode, force, high jump) - at the very end of the main tunnel you have to build a droid switch to open a door. You then use the
force to remove a grate from a tunnel which you go through to continue on with the level. Before doing so, jump on the grate (after you've
moved it with the force) and double-jump up with a high jump character to get a minikit.
- After entering area #2 you'll see a minikit to your left. Double jump over to it. (if you fall you can build the crates down below
to jump back up to that ledge).
- In the area where you have to defeat the two Droidikas there are three small crates and one big crate. Stack the crates in the
following order (from bottom to top): little crate, big crate, little crate, little crate. Now flick the small switch to the left of the
stack of crates and a platform above will start moving. Hurry over to your crates and jump up to the top of them and then to the moving
platform to get the next minikit.
Red Brick #1
Super Gonk: (Free mode, R2) After entering area #2 and getting minikit #8, you'll see an R2 door in the corner. Move
the blue canister below the ledge, then jump up to the ledge and go inside the room. Stand on the *grey* button and your partner will
raise you up. Double jump into the left tube to open it up. Do the same for the right tube, then stand on one of the switches on the
left or right and your partner will stand on the other one revealing the red brick.
Map for Level
- (Free Mode, Blaster, Force) At the start of the level there's a small path to your right. Take this path and you'll find three blocks you can
stack using the force. After stacking them, jump onto the pile, and use a blaster character to shoot the bullseye on the tree. A minikit appears.
- Near start of level you have to use the force to move a tree out of your way. Destroy the tree after you've moved it for the first minikit
- After the last minikit (but before you get Jar Jar) you come to a vehicle you must use the force on a couple of times. Use Jedi Slam on
it to destroy it and get the next minikit
- On the same vehicle as the last minikit stand on the left side of the vehicle and double jump up with Jar Jar (if playing story mode you won't have him yet, but get him just ahead) to get a minikit.
- After getting Jar Jar there's some flowers on the left that you destroy revealing a stone block you can use the force on. Use the force to move it to create a small ledge on the wall. Then switch to Jar Jar and double-jump up to the minikit
- In the second area where you follow a stony path to the right you reach a grey ledge which you can use the force on to build a bridge to cross, revealing a minikit. Use Jar Jar to jump up to get the kit
- In the third area, you have to move a grey ledge to drop down a path from above creating a ramp. Instead of following the ramp, go down to where the grey ledge moved to and you'll find the next minikit
- (Free Mode, Small) After the last minikit (but before the swampy area described in the next point) you'll pass a small opening on your left.
Use a small character to go through this opening to get a minikit.
- After the swampy leaves area with the big spaceship stuck in the wall you go over a ledge to another swampy area with some beams you can use the force on to reveal another minikit
- In the 4th area there are three large grey blocklike pieces you can use the force on. They are actually parts of a statue. First move the part with the dark grey legs, then the middle light grey part, and then the part with the blue eyes and a minikit will appear.
Red Brick #2
Poo Money: (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, High Jump) In the 2nd area (the area after you get Jar Jar) where you are travelling
along some rocky ledges you will have to jump up to a ledge using Jar Jar to lower it. One of these lowered ledges reveals a bounty
hunter switch. Use the switch to reveal the red brick just ahead.
Map for Level
- (Free Mode, Force, High Jump) - At the start in front of you there are some doors beneath the fences you can shoot for coins (beneath the walkway you eventually have to go along to progress in the level). Destroy the doors then use the force on the pillars left by them to create three blocks. Stack the blocks using the force, and then use a high jump character to jump on top of the blocks and then double jump up to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Force, High Jump, Hover) - In the area with the Queen Amidala blocks there are two ledges on the far wall you can use force on to turn into ledges you can stand on. Do this, then jump up with a high jumping character to the top ledge. Look to your right and you can see a minikit in the bushes. Hover over to the minikit from the top ledge.
- After reaching the area with the Queen Amidala blocks, you go through a passage to the next area. Immediately turn to your right (come towards
yourself) and find a minikit.
- In the same area as the last minikit, you eventually come to an area where you have to shoot through some glass panes to get outside. Do so, then look over the ledge to your left. Notice that there is a grapple hook there indicating that there is a ledge below you. Drop down to this ledge, then follow it around to the right to find a minikit.
- (Free Mode, hover, grapple, dark force) Follow the ledge where you acquired the last minikit from back to the far left side. Hover
across the chasm to the other side, then grapple up twice to the top-most level on this side. There are two flower beds here that you
can use the dark force on. Do so, then destroy the flower beds to get a minikit.
- (Free Mode, Blaster, Small) In the area where in story mode you meet up with Qui Gon and Obi-Wan follow the path and you'll notice a grapple spot to the north (just shortly before the gate at the end of the area). Grapple up from here and there'll be a small opening that you can crawl through. Do so and follow the path up to your left to find a minikit.
- (Free Mode, High Jump, Bounty Hunter, Force, Small, Blaster) From the last minikit, follow the path to the right to the small opening you came up through. High jump up to the ledge with the coins there. Now fall down from this ledge, landing on the ledge below. Destroy the droids, then use a bounty hunter to destroy the glass window (use a thermal detonator). Inside you'll find a picture on the wall which you can use the force on to turn it into a picture of the queen and reveal a minikit.
- (Free Mode, force, Blaster) Near the small opening spot from minikit #5, you can follow this ledge down to your left to find another grapple spot. Take this and you'll land on a ledge with a couple of droids. Kill them, then use the force on each piece of the fence here to get another minikit.
- (Free Mode, force, high jump) In the final area of the level there are two trees you can destroy along the left side of the three domes with
buttons on them. Destroy the two trees then use the force to stack the plant holders they were in on top of the middle dome. Stand on top
of this newly made pillar, then high jump up to a minikit.
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter) Also in the final area, stand on the 3rd button (farthest from the start, or the closest button to the level exit).
This reveals a chrome cage with a minikit inside. Use a bounty hunter to blow open the cage and get the minikit.
Red Brick #3
(Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, Force) - The queen Amidala blocks in the first area you come across (where you got minikit #2) can be
joined to make the Red Brick. You need to create the four missing blocks. The first is in the top left corner of the picture of
the Queen, just destroy the objects there and build it. The second is in the top right corner, use a bounty hunter to blow up the
chrome object in the corner and again build the block. The third is in the bottom right corner, there is a plant you can destroy
to reveal the pieces for that block which you can then build. The last is given to you. Just slide all 4 blocks into the
appropriate holes (note that the bottom left block is the top left slot, the top left block is the bottom left slot, etc). Once
they fall into place you can then use the force to move them to their final location finishing the picture of the Queen and
revealing the Red Brick.
Map for Level
- It is difficult to describe where the minikits are, all but one are scattered throughout the level. Look for the white of the minikit
and try to get it.
- (Free Mode, TIE) The last minikit is off of the red blocked off path that you come across. To get it you must be flying a Tie fighter based vehicle.
Just switch to the Tie-based vehicle and run up the ramp to the minikit
Red Brick #4
Power Brick Detector: There is an area just before the cave where there are a number of pits you can fall into. The Red Brick is on the
left side in the open.
Map for Level
- In the open area with all the droids to kill you will eventually build a ramp to get everyone up to the R2 door. Instead of
going through that door, go to your left, and use a grapple character to go up. Walk to your right and you'll see a window
above where the R2 door is with a minikit behind it. Destroy the window and grab the kit.
- After the last minikit, continue to the right, and you'll come to another minikit behind a glass window.
- Eventually you come to a room with a statue and 6 switches on the ground. There's also a switch under the statue, so destroy
it and press the switch to reveal a minikit
- (Free Mode, Dark Force, high jump) After going through the door where the last minikit was found you come to another statue which
you must destroy to build a switch to open the next door. Before doing that follow the hallway to the left, and you'll come
to a room where you can use the dark force to move a block near a ledge. Do so, then quickly jump on top of it, and
then high jump up to the ledge. Use the dark force on the wall to reveal the minikit and some good coinage.
- (Free Mode, force, small, high jump) To the left of the fountain area there is a small opening a small character can crawl
through. Do so then notice that there is a ledge above you to the right. High jump up to this ledge and you'll find some blocks
you can use the force on to turn into a ledge. Jump up on this new ledge and up to the left to another ledge. Follow this ledge
around to another minikit.
- Just after the fountain there's a small opening that kid Anakin can fit through (press B when near it). Follow the ledge around
to the right to a minikit and some coinage.
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter) In the area after using Kid Anakin to crawl through a few small passages to open a fence, follow
the right side of the pathway to the end. Drop down to the ledge below and follow it back as far left as you can until you come to
three grey blocks. Destroy the blocks and build a chrome structure out of the wreckage. Destroy this structure with a bounty hunter
to get a minikit.
- In the second to last area (where there is a number of dinner tables) follow the wall along the left side past the statue (the
one you have to destroy to get the red power brick). In the corner east of the statue there are two tables you can stack to build
a platform. Do so then jump from this platform to the ledge in the wall. Grapple up and follow this ledge to the left to find
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, dark force) In the final area where you rescue the pilots, go to the south west corner (straight down from the
path you come into the room in). Stack the blocks using the force, then jump up to the single pilot on the ledge. Kill the droid
to release the pilot and then use a bounty hunter to destroy the two chrome objects on this ledge. Build the wreckage into a platform then
use the dark force to move the platform into place. Jump up to the platform, then one higher for a minikit.
- (Free Mode, force, high jump) In the same final area there's a spot along the wall between the fighters where you have to stand
on a block, your partner stands on the other, and you both use the force to raise yourself up to where 2 pilots are held captive
by a single droid. Rescue the pilots, then high jump to the ledge above you to the right. Follow this path to the right as far as
you can go. Then, jump to the slightly higher ledge on the right-most wall and follow it as far down as you can to get to another
Red Brick #5
Super Slap: In the second to last area, there is a number of chairs you can build using the force. Arrange the chairs and build the dining
table using the force. Then destroy the statue just north of the table, and use the force to set the dinnerware. Now destroy the
table and all dinnerware to reveal the red power brick.
Map for Level
- After beating the first Darth Maul "wave" (where he throws things at you at the beginning) there is a Naboo fighter ship to the left.
Use the force to build the ship, then QUICKLY jump up on the ship and double-jump up to the minikit above it.
- On the right side opposite the last minikit is another ship. Nothing to do here but jump onto it and then jump up to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Stormtrooper) Before proceeding to the next part of the level, there are two platforms on either side of the exit. Jump
onto one, and your partner will jump onto the other. Use the force to lift each other up to the ledge above. You'll find a stormtrooper
switch here, flick it and enter another area. In this area (this is the same area where you find the red power brick), destroy all the
enemies (they do eventually stop coming) and use the force on all of the little switches on the walls to reveal a minikit.
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter) In the area where you follow Darth Maul around a cylindrical wall, stay on the bottom-most platform and
follow it to the end to find a chrome wall. Destroy the wall with a bounty hunter to find a minikit.
- (Free Mode, Grapple, High Jump) In the same cylindrical wall area, eventually on one of the ledges you'll find a grapple point. Grapple up
and then keep jumping upward to the very top level. Follow it around to the right to find a large group of droids (great spot to
get the "Fire in the Hole" or "Jedi Slam" achievements). Destroy the droids, and use the force to raise the yellow ledge. Jump onto the
ledge, and high jump up to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Stormtrooper) In the next area where there is a number of floating platforms, look to your left when you enter
the area. You'll see a minikit hovering in the air. Turn towards the wall and you'll see a Stormtrooper switch. Flick the
switch and quickly jump to the adjacent platform. It will then move towards the minikit.
- In the lit platform in the north eastern corner (from the entrance) ride the light up as high as you can go for a minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) In the final area where you battle Darth Maul there are three minikits. One is on each of the platforms
he stands on after you hurt him. Just high jump onto the platform he's standing on to get the minikit in each of the three cases.
Red Brick #6
Force Grapple Leap : (Free Mode, Stormtrooper) In the same area as minikit #3 there are 10 little black switches on the ground.
Walk over all of them to reveal the red power brick.
Map for Level
Some general tips for this level:
- Go slowly. The Anakin's Speeder is hard to control in the best of times, so it's easy to crash, or otherwise lose control when going too fast.
- Shoot EVERYTHING Anything you can shoot, shoot it. Any signs, pillars, towers, etc.
- Always try to have at least one torpedo, as if you have at least one torpedo a crosshair will appear around any valid target making them easier to spot. Note that you can have up to three torpedos at any given time.
- There are 10 pillars you must blow up. They look like a very light blueish tube. As well, for some you may need a torpedo to blow them up.
6 are located in the first area (before the tunnel cutscene), and 4 are located in the second area (after leaving the "forcefield" area immediately
after the tunnel. The last one can be found just before the second tunnel entrance.
- There are 5 towers on the top of buildings you must shoot. These you have to hit with torpedoes. 4 of them are found on the building where
you hit a "fork" in your path. You will likely have to use the right stick to move the camera angle up to see them. The last one is found near
the beginning of the level (a bit before you find the building with four on the roof). You get the minikit after you blow up the last of the 5 towers.
- (Free Mode, TIE) Straight ahead from the start you will come to a TIE door. Go through it to find a minikit.
- In the first area (before the tunnel cutscene), there are 5 cannons that you have to shoot that are scattered throughout the opening area. The last one can be found before the tunnel you go through
- Just before the tunnel there is a sign to the left beside the traffic light sign. Blow it up for a minikit.
- After the tunnel cutscene you're trapped in a small area with a few cannons to the north, and forcefields to the north & south.
Destroy one of the small vents on the ground near the southern forcefield for a minikit.
- (Free Mode, TIE) After leaving the area described in the last minikit (the first area with two forcefields) go to your right and you'll find
a TIE door (this is the same area where you get the red power brick). Go through and fire a torpedo at the target inside to get a minikit.
- After leaving the forcefield area, follow the path to the left. You'll see some triangular signs that at first glance you can't seem
to blow up. Keep trying and eventually they will revealing a minikit.
- In the second area after the forcefield area following the tunnel cutscene, there are another 5 cannons to destroy. 3 are found in the area
before the second tunnel, and the other two are found inside the second tunnel (the last one is at the tunnel exit).
- Just like after tunnel #1, after tunnel #2 you are shown a cutscene and dropped in a small area with two forcefields. Again, destroy all the
panels near the southern forcefield for a minikit.
Red Brick #7
Stud Magnet: In the second area following the tunnel cutscene there is an area where you are trapped between two forcefields. After you leave this area, follow the path to your right and you will eventually come to a tie fighter door. To the left of this are a series of antenna on a ledge. If you shoot one the tip of it turns a bright green for a short period of time. Get all 9 antenna to be "lit up" like this and this will trigger a mini cutscene where a red balloon is shown to be rising. Wait for it to get to the same level as you, and then shoot it for the red brick.
Challenge Mode Canisters
- Behind the middle signs at the start.
- Behind TIE door #1
- At the fork in the road, right side
- Before 1st tunnel, by green light
- In 2 forcefield area #1, back right corner.
- After leaving forcefield area #1, straight ahead in the signs.
- Behind TIE door #2
- Before tunnel #2 on left side
- Inside tunnel #2 on right side (near end, have to blow a few things up to get it)
- In 2 forcefield area #2, back left corner.
Map for Level
Some general tips for this level:
- (Free Mode, high jump, force) - Right from the beginning go to the south across the bridge to the vehicle. Then go to your left, and follow the path
to a spot where you can use the force on some gears to raise the platform in front of you. High jump up to the platform, and then high jump up again to
get the minikit.
- To the right of Obi-Wan's vehicle, there is a path that is broken that you can see a minikit at. Use R4 to hover over to the minikit.
- After getting to the area where you have to walk around a square path triggering "notes" to reveal a switch (and then seeing the cutscene where
Stormtrooper clones are being built), follow the path to the left and use the force on the small switches along the hallway to reveal a minikit just
before the R4 door.
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, force) Same area as the last minikit, but take the right path rather than the left path to come to a bounty hunter door.
Go inside. Use R4 (or whatever small droid character you have) to hover over to the button on the platform. This will raise another, let your buddy
get this one. Then hover over to the one he raises. Repeat this process until you lower a white platform. Jump over to this platform, use the
force to build the raising platform in the middle, then jump up and to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, small) In the same room as the last minikit, you'll notice after you get to the middle set of raising platforms
there is a bullseye to the north. Shoot it to build a ramp across. Go inside there are 5 buttons on the ground, but ignore them. They're not
particularly noticable, but in front of each tube is an opening a small character can crawl through. Go through the one on the far right, and
you'll get the minikit in here (the others will get you the coins).
- In the Fett family's room (where Bobba Fett & family run away from you and laser turrets come in afterwards) you can see a minikit in the
northern wall behind a pane of glass. Immediately to the right of this glass is a small switch you can use the force on. Keep doing so until the
glass opens allowing you to get the minikit (the blocks it drops out you can use force on to complete the picture of Boba Fett on the wall for some
- After leaving the Fett's family room, go down the path where a couple of turrets will shoot at you. Reflect their fire back at them and then follow
Fett into the door to the right. Inside he'll run through a small tunnel (which you will eventually have to follow him through to progress the level)
But before we do that, go inside the room and you'll see two floor panels each with three "dots" on them and a minikit in the wall. Keep walking over
the dots on one of the panels (your partner will do the other one) and the minkit will be revealed.
- Once you get outside, immediately go to your left. Use R4 to hover over to the other ledge where a minikit (and some coinage) can be found.
- (Free Mode, Blaster, C-3PO) After getting outside, follow the path to the right. Keep jumping the bombs, and eventually you come to a point
where Fett goes to the north, and if you follow the path to the right you will come to a grapple hook. Grapple up. You'll notice a C-3PO switch
here. Flick it, and jump on the rising platform shooting the bullseye's as you go up. After getting them all, drop back down and get the minikit.
- (Free Mode, dark force) After going back inside, you'll notice a small black doorway that you can use dark force on to your left. Do so, and
go inside. Inside use the dark force on one of the tubes near the top of the room (your partner will do the other one) and the forcefield
protecting the minikit will go down (you'll also get ambushed by some laser turrets).
Red Brick #8
Disarm Troopers: (Free Mode, Stormtrooper) in the disco room mentioned in the general tips for this level you can find the Red Power Brick. Just trigger
the disco and it will appear.
Map for Level
- Immediately at the start of the level, turn around and head back to the south. A minikit is waiting there.
- In the same starting area, there's a minikit in one of the alcoves on the right (about halfway down the tunnel).
- (Free Mode, small) In the area after the starting tunnel, immediately jump to a small ledge to your left. There's a
small opening here a small character can crawl through to go up to a minikit.
- (Free Mode, force, grapple, Stormtrooper, R2) After passing the "presser" machines (the ones that come down and squish you), you come to a set
of three fans you can turn on to raise you to the next level. Before doing this, follow the path southward from the middle fan.
Move the peg using the force into the hole, then use the force again on it to rotate the pillar you're standing on. Quickly run
to the opposite end where the grapple point is before the pillar rotates back. Grapple up to the next level and shoot the bullseye
to reveal a Stormtrooper switch. Open it and go through the doorway. Inside you'll find three coloured R2 switches (one red,
one yellow, and one blue), as well as a 4th pillar which displays a colour. The idea is to flick the two R2 switches which
produce the colour displayed (so for example, green is yellow + blue, purple is red + blue, orange is yellow + red, etc). Once
you've done three correct colours the shield protecting the minikit disappears.
- Eventually you come to a spot where you have to use Padme to grapple up to a couple of bullseye's to trigger moving
a large "cradle like" thing to carry you to the next area. Once in the cradle, jump over to the minikit on the ledge to get it
- Right after getting the last minikit, there is an R2 door on the passage you walk along. Go inside, and jump from moving
ledge to moving ledge to get another minikit.
- In the room where you meet up with C-3PO, follow the ledge to the north to find a grapple point. Grapple over to find
- (Free Mode, force, high jump) After the room where you get C-3PO, you come to an outdoor lava-like area (the area with
all the small alcoves the winged creatures come out of). Following along this path you come to a point where you'll see
what looks like a chrome fence. It's not chrome however, as you can destroy it with a non-bounty hunter character. Use the
force on the wreckage to build two platforms. Jump on the left platform, then high jump up to a minikit.
- After destroying the 2 Droidikas in front of the C-3PO switch, follow the ledge around the right side of the doorway to find
- (Free Mode, force, high jump) In the room just before where you free Obi-Wan, there are two R2 switches. Flick the one on
the left, then use the force to build the wreckage that comes out. Stand on the platform created by this, and your partner
will use the force to raise yourself up. Once at the top, quickly change to a high jump character and double jump up to the minikit.
Red Brick #9
Character Studs: In the same place you get minikit #8, go through the pathway created by the blown up door (the one you built
into two ledges to get minikit #8). Go inside and you'll find a maze of forcefields. Switch to R2, and follow the maze to
each R2 switch (it's not really much of a maze as you can't really get lost). Keep flicking the switches until finally the red
brick is revealed.
Map for Level
- (Free Mode, high jump) At the start where you release Padme there is a ledge to the left beside the pole she is
chained to. Use a high jump character to jump to this ledge, and then to the next ledge behind the pole Padme is on to
find a minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) from minikit #1 jump to the next ledge for another minikit.
- To the right of where you release Padme you will find a minikit behind a metal fence. To open the fence use the force
on one of the poles beside the fence, and your parter will use the force on the other one (assuming you have two Jedi).
- Behind where you rescue Anakin is another minikit. To get it, use Padme to grapple up to it.
- Immediately after the last minikit is another you can get to by just grappling up one more level.
- (Free mode, force, grapple, Stormtrooper) Behind where you rescue Obi-Wan is another minikit. To get it use the force to build the rising platform
to the left of where Obi-Wan was chained. Then switch to a grapple character and grapple up to the ledge to the left of
the pole where Obi-Wan was chained. Flick the Stormtrooper switch at the end of this ledge to start the other rising ledge.
Jump to the rising ledge, then the ledge behind the pole for a minikit.
- (Free mode, force, grapple, Stormtrooper) Immediately after the last minikit, jump on the 2nd rising ledge (the one
you used the force to create) and then jump to the ledge to the right of the pole Obi-Wan was chained to for another
- (Free Mode, force, small) Immediately to the right after you rescue Obi-Wan is another minikit behind a fence. To get
it use the force to build a small ledge to the left of the fence. Jump to the top of this ledge and switch to a small
character and crawl through the small opening.
- (Free Mode, force, high jump) After the last minikit, following the path to the right you come across a
set of yellow/orange blocks. Use the force to stack them all, and a minikit appears. To get the minikit, use the force
to remove the top two blocks, then high jump up to the top of the tower, and high jump again up to the minikit.
- Continue along the right side until you get to the fence where the final group of enemies come out of. To the right of
this fence is a pole that has a minikit hidden behind it.
Red Brick #10
(Free Mode, Bounty Hunter) Following the wall to the right after releasing Anakin you'll see a chrome thing. Blow it
up with a Bounty Hunter, then build the ledge to reveal the red power brick.
Map for Level
- Right at the beginning of the level, there is a minikit behind a pillar to your left.
- Very shortly after the first minikit is another out in the open along the right side of the path you go along.
- (Free Mode, TIE) Right where you find the first bomb you can grab with the tow cable, there is a TIE door along
the left side of the wall. Go through it to find a minikit.
- After the 2nd bomb that you can grab with the Tow Cable, there is another minikit in the open along the right side
of the path.
- After the last minikit, there is a gold brick wall on the left side. Drag a bomb using the tow cable to this wall
to blow it up and get another minikit.
- In the second area (after the first cutscene), there are 5 minikits out in the open. Two are immediately beside the
dome-like structure in the middle, and the other three are more out in the open away from the structure. Just keep
shooting, and eventually you'll find them all.
Red Brick #11
Exploding Blaster Bolts: Along the opening path on the right side just after the 2nd bomb you can tow with the tow cable, but before the 2nd
set of forcefields you have to blow up, the red brick is hidden behind a rock pillar just before a single laser cannon.
Map for Level
- (Free Mode, hover) Right at the beginning of the level, look out away from the temple to see a minkit hovering outside.
Hover over to get it.
- (Free Mode, blaster) At the beginning when you are outside, there is a grapple point on the right side of the platform
you're standing on. Grapple up to get a minikit.
- Immediately upon entering the temple, you will come across two objects you can use the force on. Do so, then Jedi Slam them
to reveal a minikit behind the rocks that were there.
- In the next area (where Dooku runs away leaving a few flying creatures) there is a button along the left side of the wall.
Stand on it to open up two platforms. Your buddy will jump up to the switch above you, and you may then jump up the platforms
to another minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) above the last minikit is another. Use a high jump character to high jump from the ledge your
partner stands on a button on to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) on the right side of this room is a series of switches on ledges that must be pressed to get up
to the platform where you can open the door below. Before going to the ledge with the switches to open the door, high jump
to the right from the last ledge with a button on it to get another minikit.
- (Free Mode, blaster) In the room where you battle Dooku, there is a small chamber on the right side with two bullseye's on
it. Shoot both the bullseyes to reveal the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Force, High Jump) Continuing along the right wall, going past where you find the red power brick you'll find three
cylindrical objects you can use the force on to stack. Do so, then jump to the top of them. Then high jump over to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, Force, High Jump, blaster, hover) To the right of the last minikit there is another hidden in a set of yellow bars.
Shoot the yellow bars with a blaster character, then hover over to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) Continuing along the right wall, you come to a spaceship. High jump on top of it, then high jump
again to the minikit to the right of the opening.
Red Brick #12
Force Pull: (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, Small, Force, blaster) In the room where you fight Dooku, follow the right wall until you come
to a spot where there is a small chrome object behind a part of the wall. Blow it up with a bounty hunter, then use the force
to build the wreckage into a small opening a small character can crawl through. Do so to go up above. Follow the ledge to a
grapple point which will take you to the Red Power Brick.
Map for Level
- Like level 1 in Episode 2, it's difficult to describe where the minikits are in this
Red Brick #13
Vehicle Smart Bomb : See the link to the image above, but note that the red brick does appear before the last
minikit (it's towards the end though).
Challenge Mode Canisters
It is difficult to describe where the challenge mode canisters are on this level, but they are all "out in the open". Just
keep your eyes open and you shouldn't have any trouble getting them (I got them all in my first try).
Unfortunately I do not have a map for this level. If you have one, please send it to pzelnip AT gmail DOT com.
- (Free Mode, grapple) At the start of the level there's a grapple point to the right. Grapple up and follow the ledge
to the left to find the first minikit.
- (Free Mode, grapple) After going through the first door there is a grapple point to the right. Follow it up for
- In the area where you get R2, there is a set of doors to open. Open the left-most one with R2 for a minikit.
- (Free Mode, C3PO) In the same room where you get R2, there is a 3PO door you can open. Do so for another minikit.
- Once you get outside (after the room where you get R2) follow the path to the left to find another minikit
- (Free Mode, small) Again outside, follow the path to the right. Just past the platform you build to go
up there is a small opening a small character can crawl through. Crawl through this to get another minikit.
- After defeating Dooku, follow the stairs up to the doorway and enter the next room. On the left are some 3PO and
R2 switches and on the right there are a few doors (one has a 3PO switch). Behind the door you don't need 3PO for
is a minikit.
- After the "crushing wall" section (where you find the red brick), you come to an open area with a ledge on the
left side. Follow this to the end where you need to use R2 to turn off the gas. Shortly after this, where the ledge
turns to the right is a switch you can use the force on to reveal another minikit.
- After Grevious leaves and you defeat his two buddies, you follow the path ahead to the bridge of the ship.
Right after entering this area turn to the left for a minikit.
- Same as the last minikit, but to the right of the entrance to the bridge.
Red Brick #14
Super Astromech: (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter) In the area after you "rescue" Palpatine, you come to a pathway where there is a large
crushing wall chasing you.
Follow this path and eventually on the right side there will be a panel that will pop up revealing some chrome objects.
Ignore them for now, just
continue to the end. Once the wall hits the end, press the R2 switch to send it back. Now go back to the chrome things
and blow them up with a Bounty Hunter. Drop down on the red brick (which is trickier than it should be since the area
pumps air back up at you).
Challenge Mode Canisters
Thanks to Bbaxter92 on the Xbox.com forums for these.
- In the hanger where you start out, it's on top of the yellow Jedi starfighter.
- In the hanger, it's on the catwalk on the far left. You will need the use the hook located in front of the yellow
Jedi starfighter to get up there.
- Once you get through the hallway after the hanger, on the second level is a droidika that is blocking a room with a
yellow pumping station. It's right behind it.
- Next area with the four elevators, it's in the third from the left and requires C3PO to open.
- Next area with the catwalks. Go to the far left.
- Same area with catwalks, go to the far right.
- Throne room. On the main floor, go to the left side and you'll see it located on top of the pillar.
- Throne room. Second level to the right is a room with the canister inside.
- Section with the conveyor belts. You can't miss it.
- Ship's Bridge. In front of the controls on the left side.
Map for Level
- Immediately at the start there is a minikit in plain view on a ledge.
- (Free Mode, hover, Bounty Hunter) After you build the bridge to the ledges, look to the left of the bridge
and you'll see a large chrome brick wall. Hover over to this ledge, then use a bounty hunter to destroy the wall
to get another minikit.
- Again, after you build the bridge to the ledges and then cross the bridge , there is a set of ledges above you
that you can build (using the force). Jump up two ledges and then up to another minikit.
- After the above kit, you can find Grevious standing on a ledge above a gap with some gold blocks in a wall
overtop the gap. Destroy the blocks to reveal a minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) After you shoot the device on the ledge Grevious was standing on (the ledge mentioned in
the last minikit) use the force to build a platform which gets you up to that ledge. High jump up to the minikit there.
- (Free Mode, hover) on the same ledge as the last minikit, look to the right and you'll see two minikits off in the
distance. Hover over to get the first one.
- (Free Mode, hover) Continue along the ledge towards the right after the last minikit for the 2nd one you saw
- (Free Mode, hover) After getting the last 2 minikits continue along the ledge and go across the bridge to a room
(this is the same room where you find the red power brick). Trigger all the landmines in here to get a minikit.
- Drop down from the ledge where minikit #4 was to find another ledge with a grapple point and a minikit.
- After returning to the middle area and sending Grevious away again, return to the ledge over the gap (described in
minikit #3). Destroy the wall and use the force to move the block inside to get another minikit.
Red Brick #15
Super Jedi Slam: (Free Mode, hover, force) After getting minikit's 5 and 6, continue to the right along the bridge to a room with
a device in the middle (and lots of mine's on the ground). Use the force on the four switches on the device to reveal
the red power brick.
Map for Level
- (Free Mode, Blaster, High Jump, Hover) Where you release the first prisoner you can see another platform
off in the distance. Hover over to this platform, then grapple your way to the left from platform to platform
until finally you see one last platform higher up to the left. High jump up to this platform for a minikit.
- After releasing the first wookie prisoner, drop back down to take the next bridge and then turn to your
left to come to a spot with a few silver canisters which you can shoot and a grapple point that takes you to
- Upon entering the scene where the stormtroopers are storming the coastline, look to
the north to see a minikit in the distance. Drop down and proceed on until you build one of the walker vehicles.
Jump in and return to where the minikit was, and then jump out from the walker to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump, hover) In the same "storm the coastline" area, there are a series of platforms on a tree.
Use the vehicle to jump up to the lowest one, then high jump to the next highest one to the right, and finally
hover over to the last platform to the right for another minikit.
- Again in the same "storm the coastline" area, there are three small plants that you must use the force on to find
a carrot. The first is right by the first minikit in this area, the second one is to the right of the exit door
of the area, and the last one is to the left of the exit door of the area. After you get all 3 carrots a minikit
will appear on the bridge above the exit door.
- (Free Mode, high jump) In the next area (where this is an endless amount of droids who keep spawning), raise
the X-Wing fighter from the swamp and high jump up onto it, and then again to the minikit.
- In the same area, to the right side (just past the X-Wing) there is a ledge with some plants, a droid, and a
minikit. Jump up onto the ledge to get it.
- (Free Mode, dark force, blaster, hover) Just before the "rolling ball" stretch, there is a small plant you can
use the dark force on. Do so to reveal a grapple point. Grapple up, then hover over to the next platform to
the right to get yet another minikit.
- In the "rolling ball" stretch, there is a grapple point. Take it up to a minikit.
- Right above the level exit is a minikit. To get it, grab the walker vehicle from the area just prior to this,
stand it above where the level exit escape pod will come, and jump out getting the minikit.
Red Brick #16
Super Thermal Detonator: (Free Mode, dark force, Bounty Hunter) Near the start of the level, cross the first bridge
then take the path to the right to reach a dead end with a large structure in it. Use dark force on it first, then use a
Bounty Hunter to blow up the remainder to reveal the red power brick for the level.
Map for Level
- Right at the start, go into the darkened area to the north to find a minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump, force) Still in the first area, right before the staircase leading inside you can use
the force on some of the loose rubble to the south to build a stack of 3 bricks. Jump up on top of this stack, then
high jump up for a minikit.
- (Free Mode, blaster, dark force, bounty hunter)
Before going up the stairs to the next area, follow the path to the right and you'll eventually see an object you can
destroy which reveals a grapple point. Grapple up, then jump up to the ledge (above the staircase below). You'll
see a wall you can use the dark force on to destroy. Inside use a bounty hunter's thermal detonator on the silver
stuff on the floor, then build the wreckage into a minikit.
- (Free Mode, Stormtrooper) In the next area you have to build a red staircase to proceed. After building the
staircase you come to a Stormtrooper door. Go inside to find a room with a minikit (and some bad guys).
- From the area with the two "halves" of a dome which you and your buddy can use the force on to rebuild to get some
coins, follow the path to the south. You'll notice to your left there is a minikit hanging off of a ledge. You can
either get this now by double jumping to it (you'll die in the process though), or wait until you do the level in free
mode and hover over to get it.
- (Free Mode, high jump, force)
After the last minikit, go through the doorway to the Jedi meeting room. Stack all the chairs using the force, and
then jump to the top of them and high jump up to get a minikit. Technically it might be possible to do all this
jumping with just a regular Jedi doing double-jumps, but the high jumps make it much easier.
- Continue on in the level, and follow the hallway down to the semi-cirlce like area where you have to use the
force to build ledges, and then use the force to flick three switches. Upon entering this area there are three
switches on the right that you can push, and three on the left which are blocked by forcefields. Go to the
area on the far right. Use the force to build the platforms and get up to the ledge where you flick the switch.
You will see a minikit above the switch. Turn around and use the force to build the highest platform, then jump
to it, and double jump up to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump) The 3rd switch (from the last minikit) has a minikit above it. From the ledge where
you flick the switch using the force, just high jump up to the minikit.
- (Free Mode, high jump)
After flicking all three switches a platform will be revealed near the right-most switch (the one where you got
minikit #7). High jump up to this switch, then high jump over to the ledge, and keep following these ledges
around to the left. Eventually you come to a spot where you see another platform and the other switch areas
that are blocked by forcefields. High jump behind the forcefields to get another minikit. Use C3PO to disable
- (Free Mode, Bounty Hunter, Dark Force)
In the final room the minikit is in plain sight, but hidden behind a forcefield. To get the minikit, note that
there are two buttons to the left of the entrance. One is hidden behind a chrome wall and the other behind a
wall that you can use the dark force on. Use a bounty hunter to blow up the chrome wall, and a Sith to remove
the dark force wall. Stand on one of the buttons and your buddy will stand on the other. This reveals some
more chrome to the right, blow it up and build the wreckage to reveal a switch which you can use the force
on to disable the forcefield.
Red Brick #17
Deflect Bolts: (Free Mode, high jump, force) In the same area as minikit #9, just before jumping behind the
forcefields you notice a platform in front of it. You have to move this platform into position, then jump onto
it and high jump up from it to get the red brick. To move it into position you have to flick the other three
switches in this room. After disabling the forcefields, use the force to build the platforms, then high jump
up to the switch. Go to the next switch, grapple up, then high jump to the button to disable the forcefield
blocking the switch, and finally flick the switch. Go to the next switch, use the force to build the platform
and high jump up to it and then to the ledge and flick the final switch. Now you can go all the way back around
to the far right of this area (where you found minikit #7) jump up to the platform and onto the ledge, and
follow it around to the platform you just raised. Jump onto it, and high jump up to the red brick which was
far too much of a pain in the ass to get. ;)
Map for Level
- In the starting "sinking platforms" area, keep avoiding falling in the lava and eventually you'll see a minikit
on your left. Jump to it to get it (you'll probably die as a result though).
- In the next area (where there is a time limit), on the left side of the room there are some switches on the wall
Flick them using the force to reveal another minikit.
- Again in the same room as the last minikit, on the left side at the end, flick the switch using the force to
reveal another minikit.
- In plain view from the last minikit is another. Destroy the yellow wall concealing it to get it.
- Finally, from the last minikit, proceed to the south to find another in plain sight.
- After the cutscene, there's another minikit right where you start.
- In the same area as the last, after you flick the two switches to proceed onward another minikit is revealed.
- In the next area, there is a minikit in plain view on a small floating platform to the right. Just jump to it without
falling in the lava (easier said than done).
- There's another one on a platform to the left.
- (Free Mode, Hover) The final minikit is on the right side in this area at the far end. It might be possible to get
this by jumping smartly from platform to platform. I did it by using a hover character (Jango Fett to be specific) and
hovered from platform to platform to get it.
Red Brick #18
Dark Side : (Free Mode, R2) In the "timed" room, there is an R2 switch. Use R2 on it to open the door and
reveal the red power brick
Map for Level
Challenge Mode Canisters
- In the opening room to your left
- After the 1st set of double-switches, go to your right to a dark force door. It's beside the door
- From the last one follow the path back, and it's beside the C3PO door on your left (right where the stormtroopers come charging in)
- After the stormtroopers go through the door, destroy the chrome thing on the ground and fall below to get another
- In the area where Vader shows up and you have to pull the switches and destroy the pillars, it's at the end of the hall where Vader
- In the room immediately after the last one, it's behind one of the wall panels to the right of the doorway to the left.
- After the last one, go through the stormtrooper door in the next room. Inside here trigger the C3PO switch to the left and follow
the path to another
- Back to the main path, defeat the Stormtroopers and go into the next room where you have to push blocks to open a door. It's in the
back corner of this room
- In the crane room, it's on the ledge to the above left of the C3PO exit door.
- Just shortly before the final 3 rooms with the level exit.
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level (original)
Map for Level (corrected)
Challenge Mode Canisters
Note that the map supplied above is incorrect for the challenge mode canisters (at least at the time of this writing).
I have modified the map and put up a correct version which is the 2nd link above.
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
Map for Level
- The Phantom Menace - Finish Episode I in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode I in Story Mode.
- Attack of the Clones - Finish Episode II in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode II in Story Mode.
- Revenge of the Sith - Finish Episode III in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode III in Story Mode.
- A New Hope - Finish Episode IV in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode IV in Story Mode.
- The Empire Strikes Back - Finish Episode V in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode V in Story Mode.
- Return of the Jedi - Finish Episode VI in story mode.
- Straightforward, just complete the 6 levels of Episode VI in Story Mode.
- Collector - Unlock all characters.
- Just unlock all characters in the game. Most will be unlocked by playing through all 6 episodes, the exception to this
rule is Indiana Jones. To unlock Indy, go into the extras room in the Cantina and watch the trailer for the Lego Indiana
- Secret Master - Collect all available red bricks.
- Each of the 36 levels has a single red brick to be found which unlocks an item for sale in the "extras" section of
the store in the Cantina. See the Minikits & Red Brick locations above for the locations of each.
- Going for gold - Collect all available Gold Bricks.
- There are 160 gold bricks in the game, you get one gold brick for each of the following:
You do not have to do super story mode to get all gold bricks, nor do you have to do the challenge mode for any of the
levels (however you do need to do these for the 100% completion achievement).
- Beating a level in story mode (so 36 total for this)
- Getting True Jedi Status in each level (so again, 36 for this)
- Finding all minikits on a level (another 36 gold bricks for finding all minikits)
- Doing the character bonus for each episode (so another 6 here)
- Doing the minikit bonus for each episode (so another 6 here)
- Buying all 14 gold bricks for sale in the store.
- Beating all the bonus levels (5 here)
- Mini Mayhem - Collect all mini-kits.
- Each of the 36 levels has 10 mini-kits to be found, thus there are 36 * 10 = 360 minikits in the entire game.
See the Minikits & Red Brick locations above for the locations of each.
- 100% - Complete the game to 100%.
- To complete the game to 100% you have to do a number of things:
And probably a few other things. Basically, just do it all.... ;)
- Acquire all gold bricks, mini-kits, and red bricks
- Buy all items in the store (including hints, characters, and extras)
- Beat all levels in super story mode
- Beat all levels in challenge mode
- Harmless? - Disable 5 Droidikas with R2D2
- On the first level of Episode one you eventually come to a pair of Droidikas. In free mode switch to R2-D2 and press B
when near the Droidikas to disable them. Do this 5 times and the achievement is yours. Note that the achievement description
is a bit misleading, it's disable a droidika 5 times, not disable 5 droidikas (ie you can disable the same Droidika 5 times and
get the achievement).
- Lightsaber master - Perform 20 unblockable combo attacks.
- This one's a bit tricky if only because it's a bit unclear what an "unblockable" combo attack is. To do an
unblockable attack, you have to press the X button for attack 3 times, but timing them perfectly. What will happen
is that on each press you will see the saber glow, and the final swing will be a jumping swing. Some people haves
claimed that holding X the second time slightly longer than the first. I personally found that hitting the X the
2nd time when the first swing is just about complete, and then pressing the 3rd fairly quickly afterwards worked
best. The 3rd press should be held down. Some people have reported that Dooku is the easiest character to do this
with (personally I didn't see much of a difference).
- Lightsaber defender - Perform 200 perfect lightsaber deflections.
- A lightsaber deflection happens when a blaster shot is moving towards your character and you press & hold
X to block the shot and reflect it back at the enemy that fired the shot at you. You will likely get this just
playing through the game. I've heard (but not verified) that you can use the "Perfect Deflect" red power brick
to make doing these easier.
- Dodger - Perform 200 blaster character dodges.
- A blaster dodge is similar to the lightsaber deflection, only it's done with a character who uses a blaster
(Han Solo, Leia, etc). I found these easier to do, as you can just keep hitting X when being shot at by a group
of enemies and you'll do a few dodges between blasts. Again, you'll likely get this just playing through the
- Stormtrooper Slayer - Destroy 300 stormtroopers.
- Self-explanitory, just destroy 300 stormtroopers.
- Droid Slayer - Destory 300 droids.
- Self-explanatory, just destroy 300 droids (this is easily done in the first couple levels of Episode I)
- Fighter Ace - Destroy 50 TIE fighters.
- Self-explanatory, just destroy 50 TIE fighters. I pretty well did this on Episode IV, level 6 (Rebel Attack)
- Yee Haw - Ride all mounts types & ride-ons.
- Just ride all different vehicles and mounts. Anytime you come across something you can drive or ride, just
do so, and you'll get this as you complete the game. Sometimes people forget the "bug" creatures in Episode VI,
Level 1 - Jabba's Palace.
- Cash In - Sell your landspeeder to the Jawas.
- On the "Mos Eisley Spaceport" level in Episode IV, you start the level with a landspeeder. Bring this vehicle
with you when you go to the second area where you build the AT-ST. After building the AT-ST, blow up the dividing
wall near the entrance to the second area. Inside you'll see two blue pillars which is actually a car wash. Just
drive your landspeeder up to it, get out, and flick the switch to wash the landspeeder. Then drive the landspeeder
to the Jawa to the right and he'll buy it from you for some studs. I've heard that you don't need to wash the
landspeeder first, but I haven't verified this.
- Slam Dunk - Destroy 5 people with one attack (Jedi super slam).
- Self-explanatory, although slightly tricky. Firstly, the Jedi super slam is the move you do with a Jedi when you
double-jump and press X to attack while in the air. I personally did this on level 1 of Episode 1 in the room where
you find the 2 Droidikas there'll be a couple of large groups of trooper droids. Just try and kill 5 in one jedi
slam. Another good level is level 6 of Episode I (Darth Maul) as there's that spot where infinite droids are spawned.
- Fire in the hole! - Destroy 10 characters with one thermal detonator.
- Bounty Hunter characters have the thermal detonator as their special ability (when you press B).
You have to fire one into a group of 10 guys, and then detonate it to kill them all in one go. The spot
I did this one on was on Episdoe IV, level 5 (Escape from the Death Star). There's a room you come into
where you open the door and there's a LARGE group of Stormtroopers behind it. Just fire a TD into the group
and press B again to detonate it early.
- Let the Wookiee win - Pull 25 arms off other characters.
- Chewbacca's melee attack on Stormtroopers is to rip their arms off, so just find a level with Chewbacca and some
Stormtroopers and keep getting close before hitting X to attack. A good level for doing this is the fourth level of
Episode 6 (The Battle of Endor), as I had ripped off arms 0 times going into the level, and got the achievement about halfway
through completing the level.
- Disco King - Set off all three Discos.
- There are three "discos" to be found in the game:
Once you've built all 3 the achievement will pop. And order doesn't matter, I did the Cantina one first, then the
one in Episode VI, then the one in Episode II.
- In the room in the cantina for Episode II
- In Episode 2, Level 2 (see this description for where)
- In Episode VI, Level 2 (you have to build the disco to progress through the level).
- Use the Force Luke - Death Star Trench Run without Firing.
- Level 6 of Episode IV has you play as Luke in his X-Wing taking on the Death Star. Eventually you end up in a
"trench-like" area (the area where Vader & his 2 pals are chasing you). Just do this part without firing a single
shot (just keep doing barrel rolls by pressing A and moving either left or right) and you'll have the achievement. Note
that it unlocks AFTER the cutscene where Han shoots Vader. I'm not sure, but I believe it doesn't matter if you
die or not in the process, just don't shoot.
- Bar Room Brawl - Start a Cantina Fight with 50 casualties.
- This one's another easy one, just in the Cantina start killing people and don't stop until the achievement pops.
Doesn't matter which room you do it in, but it's rumoured that moving from one room to another resets the count. I did
it all in the main room (where the shop is).
- LEGO build-master - Make 100 Build-its throughout the game.
- This is obtained as you progress through the game. Just build all the vehicles, switches, etc as you come across
them, and you'll hit 100 in no time (I did it after probably 3-4 levels).
- Gopher - Max out the stud counter.
- The stud counter maxes out at 4,000,000,000 (yes, 4 billion). While this at first sounds like a lot, it actually
isn't. Just rush to get the multiplier power bricks as well as the stud magnet power brick and play through levels
with them on. With all multipliers turned on the value of every stud you pick up will be multiplied by 3,840 (so a
single blue stud with all multiplier on will net you 3,840,000 studs). I personally got this well before completing
all the levels, but if you need to go back and build up some cash the pod racing level in Episode I is good for this
(with all multipliers you can easily net 200-300 million per run).
Alternatively if you're extremely lazy and know someone who already has 4 billion studs, there's an easier way to
get it (this is by Kioku on the xbox.com forums)
You can get "Gopher" if you play with someone that has 4 billion. If you can get it that way, well then its a very easy achievement. I know that it works locally because I was playing with my girlfriend last night and it was her first time playing the game. When we got in to the cantina, she got the achievement.
I have confirmed that this in fact does work (both locally and over Xbox live). I already had
4 billion studs, was in the Cantina, and signed in one of my other accounts and was awarded the achievement
immediately. I also did it when I had 4 billion studs and invited a friend to my game on Xbox live
while in the Cantina and he got the achievement immediately.
- Cloud Cover - Finish Cloud City still wearing a Helmet.
- One of the achievements that's much easier than it would seem. The Cloud City level is the 5th level of Episode
5 (the one where Darth Vader tells Luke he's his father). Start up the level on free mode and progress through the
level until you get to the Stormtrooper helmet dispenser. Grab a helmet, then comes the easy part: press the start
button on your controller, pick "Mos Eisley Cantina", and then pick "Save and Exit". Achievement Unlocked.
- Follower of Fashion - Wear Every Hat.
- Oftentimes in levels you'll find hat dispensers which look like switches, but when you flick them a hat is placed
on your head. Just keep using them as you come across them and you'll get this achievement in no time. Note that in
the Episode IV room there is a hat dispenser which will allow you to get a few of them (you can get a Fedora, a ball
cap, and Leia's doo). The first level of Episode VI (Jabba's Palace) has a few as well to get
the bounty hunter and stormtrooper hats.
- Strike Me Down - Revenge: Destroy Darth Vader with Obi-Wan
- The easiest way to do this is in arcade mode. Have one player select Darth Vader, and the other player Obi-Wan,
and then once in the game, kill Obi-Wan with Vader.
- Shoot First - Shoot First
- See "Strike Me Down". The characters needed for this one are Han Solo and Greedo (and you kill Greedo with
Han, just like in the Cantina scene in Episode IV)
- Crowd Pleaser - Break Jar Jar 20 times
- Either see the "Strike Me Down" achievement for tips, or on the second level of Episode I when you get Jar Jar
as a character just kill him 20 times using any other character.
- Undecided. - Crossover: Destroy Anakin with Vader.
- See "Strike Me Down". Note that the Kid Anakin does not count.
- Love is.. - Crossover: Destroy Jango Fett with Boba Fett.
- See "Strike Me Down".
- Unfaithful - Crossover: Destroy The Emperor with Darth Maul.
- See "Strike Me Down".
- Did I Break your Concentration? - Revenge: Destroy The Emperor with Mace Windu.
- See "Strike Me Down".
- Nobody Expects.. - Revenge: Destroy The Emperor with Kit Fisto.
- See "Strike Me Down".
- Hands Off! - Revenge: Destroy Anakin with Dooku.
- See "Strike Me Down".
- Who needs Obi-Wan? - Revenge: Destroy Darth Maul with Qui-Gon.
- See "Strike Me Down". As well, if you finish off level 6 of Episode I with Qui-Gon as the active
character you will get this achievement.
- Arcade Master - Get 100 points in Arcade Mode.
- To do this you need a second controller (or a friend on Xbox Live). Enter the arcade mode (the entrance is
in the Cantina) and set the score limit to "Off". Then just kill the other guy 100 times. A slightly quicker
way is to play the Senate level and have the second player repeatedly commit suicide by jumping off a ledge 100
- Online Player - Play through an entire level online.
- Just play a single level online via Xbox Live with another player. Have one person start the game up, then while
in the game hit start, go to Xbox Live Settings and invite your friend in. Finish the level and the achievement is
yours (and theirs). Supposedly you can just have a player join right before the end of the level and it will still
Red Power Bricks (Extras)
Level 1 Super Gonk
Level 2 Poo Money
Level 3 Walkie Talkie Disable
Level 4 Power Brick Detector
Level 5 Super Slap
Level 6 Force Grapple Leap
Level 1 Stud Magnet
Level 2 Disarm Troopers
Level 3 Character Studs
Level 4 Perfect Deflect
Level 5 Exploding Blaster Bolts
Level 6 Force Pull
Level 1 Vehicle Smart Bomb
Level 2 Super Astromech
Level 3 Super Jedi Slam
Level 4 Super Thermal Detonator
Level 5 Deflect Bolts
Level 6 Dark Side
Level 1 Super Blasters
Level 2 Fast Force
Level 4 Tractor Beam
Level 5 Invincibility
Level 6 Score x2
Level 1 Self Destruct
Level 2 Fast Build
Level 3 Score x4
Level 4 Regenerate Hearts
Level 5 Score x6
Level 6 Minikit Detector
Level 2 Bounty Hunter Rockets
Level 3 Score x8
Level 4 Super Ewok Catapault
Level 6 Infinite Torpedoes
A number of people helped with the creation of this guide with various tips, advice, locations of items, etc.
I'll probably miss a few, apologies in advance if I miss anyone but special thanks to:
- John Lyall
- DJ WTF
- Crazy Blain